Martes, Pebrero 7, 2012

Caught in the moment.













                                     *My LV messenger bag that my mom gave me :)
                                               *My newly bought hat,It's cheap but chic:)
                                               *Necklaces:)
                                               *My new Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste perfume :)
                                               *My 2 new cuff's:)
                                               *My new Purple Knitted Turban like headband:)
                                               *Coz it's already FEBRUARY(HEART'S DAY):)
                                               *LOMO WALL Photobooth with my family - Dad :(
                                               *My old pink guitar:)
                                               *My first ever slr camera..ever :) My trustee old pal 3k:)
                                               *Joy to the world:)


During my spare time's I love to do random thing's like doodlingSeenly taking photo's...Hahaha! Photography is my first love and I love taking photo's almost everytime mostly about everything under the sunAnd even though I'm not that good at taking picture's I still pursue to do what I love the most...even if I call myself a frustrated amateur photograph[her] ha-ha! So I hope you'll appreciate my talent in photography (ARTS) Bluh..! Ha-ha :) xo'a =TQF= 
             

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento