Martes, Agosto 23, 2011

My Fashion inspiration's(Fash.Bloggers.)

 So..I'm going to give you some of  my fave Fashion blogger's sneak peek hihi....My very first ever fashion inspiration is 1.) Laureen Uy from Breakmystyle.com because she is really trendy and all her look's are so...amazing and super cool...And i really love how she mixed & match her outfit's with some weird accessories and i think it's kinda' fun to do that too...(Evil kaugh)haha..But really,I'm glad that i saw her blog in candy mag.(ughh..I forgot what issue)hihi,Btw,Here are some of my other fash.blogger's inspiration:
 2.)Jane Aldrige from seaofshoes.com

 2.)Kookie from Deathbyplatforms.com



 Well!That's it for today,haha...I know it's so short but i post some other fash.blogger's soooon...hihi...

                                                                -amiiru<3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento